ONE DAY INTENSIVE COURSE PROGRAMME
- In The First Place, Should You Trade Palm Oil?
- Market Analysis – The Fundamental Approach –CPO & SBO
- What Matters In The Palm Oil Market?
- Market Analysis – The Technical Approach
- Keys To Consistent Profitability & Timing Hedge in a Bull or Bear Market
- Theory of Hedging; Hedging & The Basis
- Hedging in Practice & Hedging Procedures for Exporters, Importers, Refiners & Plantations
- Forex Hedging; Exchange-For-Physical (EFP), Hedging Terminology. The Long & Short Hedge; Palm Oil Fair-Value
- Understanding Bull & Bear Traps; Short-Selling Techniques
- Significance of Price, Volume & Open-Interest Interpretation & Analysis
- Master & Profit From The Three Most Significant Chart Development
- PRICE FORECAST -Understanding The Palm Oil Market Trends- What’s Next?
- The Psychology Of Winners & Losers. Change The Way You Look At Markets and Prosper
TWO DAYS FULL COURSE PROGRAMME
FUNDAMENTAL MARKET ANALYSIS
- Information sources, outside market factors. Procedure for analysis of Crude Palm Oil & Soyabean Oil. Understanding the Indonesian Palm Oil Producers Association (GAPKI) and Malaysian Palm Oil Board’s (MPOB) monthly output, export & stock data. Evaluation of supply/demand statistics. Interpretation of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) monthly soybean crop report and statistics.
THEORY OF HEDGING & HEDGING
- Hedge defined. Selling & buying-hedge, Advantages of Hedging, Factors limiting full protection from hedging. The Basis & Basis Change.
HEDGING IN PRACTICE
- Hedger & the Basis. Hedger’s opportunity or close-out basis. Choice of futures crude palm oil markets and futures months. Hedging in a discount-market (backwardation) & premium market (contango market).
ADVANCE HEDGING PROCEDURES
- Use of basis in a buying or selling-hedge. Hedging by producers, refiners, millers and consumers, importers & exporters. Timing a palm oil hedge in a bull or bear market.
TRADING TECHNIQUES AND MONEY & RISK MANAGEMENT
- Procedures for crude palm oil hedgers and traders.
SEASONAL, SPREADS & STRADDLES
- Types of Spreads, Seasonal price patterns, Trading techniques and Guidelines
- Futures prices versus Spot prices; Short-selling; Interpretation of Price, Volume & open-interest; expiration of futures contract; Daily price limit, Types of trading orders and margin-calls.
TECHNICAL APPROACH TO CRUDE PALM OIL PRICE FORECASTING & TRADING
- Technical Theories & Concepts; Keys to Consistent Profitability; Bar & Candlesticks charting; Point & Figure charting; Price projection using P&F and Moving-Average charts; Support & Resistance; Retracements & Use of protective stops; Master & Profit From The Three Most Significant Chart Development; The Psychology of Winners & Losers.
TECHNICAL MARKET ANALYSIS
- Trend Determination; Market cycles; Chart Patterns & Interpretation; Significance of Price, Open-Interest & Volume; Understanding Price & Volume Break-Out and Trend-line Break-Out Trading Signals; Trading Systems and Back-testing. Understanding Bull and Bear-Traps.
ADVANCED TECHNICAL ANALYSIS TECHNIQUES
- Moving-Averages; Price & Volume Breakout; Trend-Line Breakout, Systems, Description of Advanced Technical Techniques such as Elliot-Waves Theory, G.M. Teoh’s ESA Trend-Tracker. Oscillators & Cyclical Analysis; Soyoil VS Palm Oil;
UNDERSTANDING THE CRUDE PALM OIL MARKET TREND – WHAT’S NEXT?
- Understanding the Currency Market Trends & Timing a Currency Hedge. (Ringgit/USD, Baht/USD and IRD/USD).
ANALYSING MONTHLY MPOB’S DATA ON CPO OUTPUT, STOCKS & EXPORTS
UNDERSTANDING SGS & ITS WEEKLY EXPORT NUMBERS
EXCHANGE-FOR-PHYSICAL (EFP) – ADVANTAGES & HOW TO DO IT
EFFECTIVE STRATEGIES FOR TRENDING & RANGE-BOUND MARKETS
- Users of the information shall bear the liability of whether or not to trust the contents provided through the information and whether or not to conduct transactions. Master Trader Tutorials (MTT) shall bear absolutely no liability for the results of any and all business transactions (investment, buying, selling, borrowing, etc.) conducted by users based on the use and/or referencing of the contents of the MTT’s website.
- Articles provided on this website are offered as a means to help our users gain a better understanding the market and they are not prepared for the purpose of soliciting investments. We suggest that you make your own decision when actually making investments. Master Trader Tutorials (MTT) assumes no responsibility in any way for damages incurred from the information provided on this website.
- Master Trader Tutorials (MTT) has made every effort to ensure that appropriate information has been provided on this website. However, there are no guarantees whatsoever made as to the accuracy, usefulness or authenticity of the content of the information provided. Further, MTT will not be held responsible for any damage arising from the use or inability to use the information provided on this website.
- Do understand that you are using any and all information, forms, and other resources available on or through this website AT YOUR OWN RISK.